Maybe because of the baby step wins with each milestone.
Here’s what I know today:
- We are halfway through the first trimester.
- We have 6 more weeks to reach the magic 12 weeks ending the first trimester.
- At the end of 6 weeks, baby will measure 5mm or size of a bean (our lil frijolito!)
- Heart has started beating now at rate of 150 bpm!
- Mommies emotional radar is now at all time high. Tears can flow freely now (thanks hcg).
- It’s been 41 days since the official start of our pregnancy.
- Our pregnancy is 15% complete today!
We’ve got the following milestones to reach:
- 6/27/19 - start of 2nd trimester.
- 10/10/19 - start of 3rd trimester
- 12/12 - safe date for child to be born
Wife giddy hosting her first godson Johnny visiting from Portland. V loves Johnny and made him carry her like when she was a baby.
Tomorrow we are surprising V with a visit to Legoland. She lovesssss Legoland.
Very cool baby gets to come along and live these experiences as it’s growing growing growing!!!
Good Night! 🌙😘